Looking for a Good Solo Microwave oven in India? Let us help you!
Thanks to advancements in science and technology there are so many new types of appliances that have come in the market which proved out to be a great help in human history. Talking of which microwave oven is one such option. In this busy schedule to have the right solo microwave oven can be great especially for those Indian people who don’t get even time to cook food. That is why this oven serves to be a great support in terms of cooking, reheating, defrosting and even grilling to name a few. With so many options and some of the best features like soft pad touch, auto shut off and timer, using this type of oven can only save your time in a lot many possible ways.
A solo microwave oven is surely one of the most versatile appliances that you may come across. However, there are different types of this essential appliance. Depending upon the budget and usage to be made by you and your family members you can buy the right one. In India, such type of oven has become quite popular especially after its launch in the year 1991. There are so many popular oven brands that have created a strong market such as Godrej, Whirlpool, Panasonic, LG, IFB, and Samsung to name a few. To choose the right one can often be confusing but what matters the most is to make the right and quick decision before the prices rise.
Features To Enjoy
- Smart display for better reading
- Mounting frames for study construction
- Reliable sleek design to match home décor
- Touch control for better reusability
- Auto shut off and child lock for better safety
- Turntable, grid, and trays for a better carrying solution
- Preset programs for better choices
- Superior heating, grilling, defrosting and cooking different types of recipes
Table of Contents
- Best Buy Solo Microwave Ovens Online In India
- 1. IFB 17 L Solo Microwave Oven (17PM MEC 1, White)
- 2. Samsung 23 L Solo Microwave Oven (MS23F301TAK/TL, Black)
- 3. Bajaj 17 L Solo Microwave Oven (1701 MT, White)
- 4. Morphy Richards 20 L Solo Microwave Oven (20 MS, Black)
- 5. LG 20 L Solo Microwave Oven (MS2043DB, Black)
- 6. Panasonic 20 L Solo Microwave Oven (NN-ST266BFDG, Black)
- 7. AmazonBasics 20 L Solo Microwave (Black)
- 8. Godrej 20 L Solo Microwave Oven (GMX 20SA2, Black)
- 9. Whirlpool 20 L Solo Microwave Oven (MAGICOOK 20L Classic-Black (New)
- Different Types Of Microwaves You Should Know
- Things To Keep In Mind While Buying Solo Microwave Oven
- Solo Microwave Ovens Frequently Asked Questions
Best Buy Solo Microwave Ovens Online In India
There are so many options in the market that may confuse you. That is why remember, listed below are the top-notch ones that are trending one can be of great investment for you. So have a look at their benefits and drawbacks and what all features you are more likely to enjoy. Depending on your budget, the style, and the application features that you get, you shall make your choice.
1. IFB 17 L Solo Microwave Oven (17PM MEC 1, White)
Now you can have the right cooking programs set with this Microwave Oven to experiment with your cooking skills. This oven is a perfect blend of advance technology and also the best model that can match your home décor. If you have been looking out for the option by which you can save your valuable time and money by investing in the right appliance then surely this is the right choice for you. This appliance comes with a 3-year warranty and has been designed by the team of experienced people with fine workmanship that you may not find anywhere else. Surely it is the right choice you can consider buying.
Moving further this oven can enhance the overall dining experience of you with your family. It comes with some impeccable features such as changing of levels, power option and even the magnetron warranty and cavity that can give you a better peace of mind which you deserve rightly. It has Microwave Power Consumption of 1200 watts and it does not consume unnecessary energy. This means, when you invest in it, there is no scope for you to spend on its repair or pay heavy bills on energy when using it because this is the right product that you can choose.
- It is best suitable for the entire family
- You can use it for cooking, reheating and defrosting
- It comes with a long-term warrant
- There are different auto cook menu options
- You may not find it reliable in terms of quality over the price that you pay
2. Samsung 23 L Solo Microwave Oven (MS23F301TAK/TL, Black)
If you are still not satisfied and looking for the product which is worth your money and time then Samsung 23 L Solo Microwave Oven can be a great deal for you. Known for the innovative technology, this option offers the food to be cooked rightly. The oven comes with a touch button and has also some great features because of which operating it became a hassle-free job. Not only this, but it also has a standby power consumption option that would save electricity. When it comes to investing money on appliances like oven, you have to take decisions smartly and needless to say that Samsung 23 L Solo Microwave Oven can be a great deal for you.
This oven has been designed for families who have got nearly 3 to 4 members. Besides a capacity of 23 liters, you can use it for defrosting, reheating and even cooking without any problem. There are so many Indian recipes that may add for better preparation and even can make it easy for you to do cleaning with ceramic enamel cavity which you can do all with such type of oven. With better warranty and great features surely using this oven is worth it. Besides, it has some incredible features that ensure you can safely use it even when your kids are around since it comes with a better safety solution for a home with small kids.
- It is a cost-friendly option with a better warranty
- It has Premium Stylish Design
- Its innovative technology for fine food cooking
- It lowers Standby power consumption and this saves electricity
- It often makes a lot of noise and vibrates a lot too
3. Bajaj 17 L Solo Microwave Oven (1701 MT, White)
In today’s hectic living, this type of oven can be a lifesaver for you. It is one of the most crucial cooking appliances that you can choose because of the best solutions that it offers. You can quickly heat the food at the same time, it can help you cook the delicious meals without compromising with the food nourishment that your family would need. Some microwaves come with the settings of convection and grill which can help you enjoy the cooking experience in the oven in a much better manner. Whether it is the solo option that you are looking for or the convection that can give you different capacities, this oven can be a great savior for you in many ways.
Known for the best range of ovens, Bajaj surely has stood out to be the best one. But needless to say that if you are looking for a user-friendly option then Bajaj 17 L Solo Microwave Oven is the right one to choose from. With a multi-stage cooking and safety locking feature, you get the safest and the most incredible functions to use. Furthermore, you can use it for cooking, reheating and defrosting. Besides, there is also a timer and clock option to be chosen. With nearly 17L of capacity, this is the best option suitable for all small families.
- It comes with long term warrant
- You get different power level options
- This oven has a better storage capacity
- There are mechanical control knobs for maintaining temperature
- At times, it can be difficult for you to set the timer below 1 minute
4. Morphy Richards 20 L Solo Microwave Oven (20 MS, Black)
There are so many things to do in your hectic lifestyle that probably you must be considering cooking as the last option to focus on. But the question that comes is for how long will you be serving on the outside food. In many ways, it is surely not a healthy choice and if you want to make sure you can save our time and eat the nourishing home cook food then probably, it is time for you to buy Morphy Richards 20 L Solo Microwave Oven. It is the most user-friendly option which is available in the market today. There are so many incredible Indian recipes that you can make such as paneer tikka, Dhokla, chocolate fudge, and even plain rice, pasta and pulao that it is the best option for you to invest.
It also comes with features like temperature control, timer and many other great features that can let you save your time and energy without letting you compromise with the taste and quality at all. Whether it is baking the cupcakes or tastes nuts and even potato chips, you can do it all in one go. Besides it also has got some safety features like auto shut off when you are not using a microwave for a long time. It comes with 20 liters of capacity and has different power levels too for different operations.
- You can cook, reheat and even defrost in this oven
- It comes with a long-term warranty
- The product has got all safety features
- There is Aesthetics – Mirror-finishing
- The product is overpriced
- You may not get a barbeque tray as shown in the image.
5. LG 20 L Solo Microwave Oven (MS2043DB, Black)
For those who are too packed with their busy schedule and genuinely are not able to get time shall surely deal with this type of oven. It comes with features like 28 Indian dishes, 44 auto cook option and even the anti-bacteria solution that makes it a safe product to be used. There are so many great cooking features such as snacks breakfast, utility corner, sweets corner and even the healthy tasty cooking section to name a few that you can choose. This is not a pricey product at all and the best part is it has got all types of latest technologies which is why using it is not just hassle-free but also a time saver and safest option for you and your entire family too.
It comes with 20L Capacity which means, it has been specifically designed for small families. With a better warranty, you can use it for defrosting, reheating and even cooking. The product also has got a child lock safety feature which means, you can operate this oven without any risk for the kids. It has 44 auto cook menu options with Touch Key Pad solution which is why using it is quite convenient for you.
- It has Intellowave Technology with Autocook Menu option
- It keeps food warm for a long time
- The risk of bacteria growth inside the cavity reduces
- There is no odor formation too
- It is easy to clean
- The quality of the product is not that great
6. Panasonic 20 L Solo Microwave Oven (NN-ST266BFDG, Black)
Known for the latest technologies and incredible features that you get in this oven, surely your investment will not go in vain. This oven lets you make some of the healthy dishes that you might not get even time to cook well because of the hectic schedule. The best part is it has a child lock safety feature. This means thanks to the 51 auto-cook menus and another whip up tasty dishes options, you can cook food without any kind of problem. It comes with 20 liters of capacity and has 5 power levels which make it quite easy and convenient for you to make the tasty recipes in less period. Now you can experiment with your pro chef cooking skills without any hassle with this incredible microwave oven option.
This oven has especially been designed for small families and bachelors. You can cook, reheat and even defrost the food using this type of oven. With 1 year of warranty, using this type of oven should not be a problem at all. Thanks to features like touchpad solution, and easy return policy, this is the best product to make your investment.
- It is entirely easy to use
- It comes with a lasting warranty
- There are no repair or changing parts prices that you have to bear
- It is light in weight and comes with multi power level options
- There are different food cooking options which make it even more users friendly
- You may find it too small for holding even a regular dinner plate
- Buttons don’t press that well
7. AmazonBasics 20 L Solo Microwave (Black)
Another value for money options that you can consider buying is AmazonBasics 20 L Solo Microwave. Available in black color, this oven is not just the functional one but it also has got the sleek design that you can consider of choosing. Thanks to ample of options that are available in this oven, you can save your valuable time and money. Whether you are interested in making vegetables, rice, pasta, and even curries, you can do it all with this type of microwave oven. Thanks to lasting mechanical dials and sleek design you cannot just use it but also flaunt it around in the kitchen décor because of the best styling. In short, it is a perfect blend of great styling and performance that you may not find elsewhere.
Cooking is not an easy job. You need time and patience with the right blend of ingredients to be put. But in this hectic schedule, we all know how stressful it becomes to get time. Thanks to this oven, you can now cook different styles of food without compromising with the quality. With 1 year of warranty option and 20 liters of capacity solution, this is the best cooking and heating requirement solution to come across.
- It is best for routine cooking and heating needs
- It is made of sturdy quality and mechanic dials
- It is extremely easy to use
- You can save a lot of your time and money
- You can reheat, defrost and cook the food
- It has the fragile microwave plate
- The quality is not that great over the price
8. Godrej 20 L Solo Microwave Oven (GMX 20SA2, Black)
For the most convenient option to cook, reheat and even defrost, you can surely go with the option of this microwave oven. It has the design that surely matches the kitchen décor. That is not it; you can use this oven to make the cooking process a lot simpler. It comes with a great convection solution which is why buying it shall be a great help to you. Since it can be used for grilling and reheating, you can experiment for new dishes without any worries. Thanks to 1 year of warranty, your investment surely will not go in the vein at all. The brand gives you better customer service and hence buying is surely the most reliable option to choose from.
Godrej is the best brand that has been leading in the market for many reasons. This oven comes with all the impeccable features that make all your cooking processes simple. You can use the convection option without many efforts:
- It is a hassle-free yet versatile option
- There is a wide range of this oven designed for reheating, baking and grilling
- It offers the fastest Cooling option
- It has great pricing but the quality is not that good
9. Whirlpool 20 L Solo Microwave Oven (MAGICOOK 20L Classic-Black (New)
This impeccable product is known for the features that you can get. The product has been into the market for a long time and needless to say over the past few years too it has grabbed the attention of many users. Known for features like 10 Power Levels, Express Cooking, and even the feather touch membrane solution, this surely is the right option to choose. There is a starter kit along with the oven that you get which is why cooking for you through this can always be the most interesting one. Get the container, cooking option, serving spoon, and bowl in medium and big size.
- It has a feather Touch Membrane
- It is easy to clean
- It comes with an LED Display for better reading
- There is a Superior powder coated cavity
- The lights of the oven may not work properly
Different Types Of Microwaves You Should Know
Before you start with your search, you need to understand that such type of oven is categorized into different types such as:
- Solo Microwave oven: It is quite smooth in terms of operation. It is user-friendly and price-friendly too. Right from basic cooking functioning’s like defrosting till heating food, you can do many things on this tiny appliance
- Grill Microwave (18-28 liters): This type of oven comes with some of the most impeccable features such as grilling, baking, and toasting. The price range of this type of oven is affordable and during long journey travel, carrying it shall not be a problem since it is light in weight
- Convection Microwave: such an oven is the trendiest one because of the great functions and features that you can enjoy. This oven comes with a uniform heating solution and ensures that your food becomes more crispy without any hassle. It can be quite pricey as compared to other available variants.
Things To Keep In Mind While Buying Solo Microwave Oven
To buy the right solo microwave oven should not be difficult for you. But again, it is always better to do some homework so that when it comes to finding the right one in the market you should be all prepared. With so many new options coming in the market, for you to wonder which could be the most reliable one can often be confusing. That is why here are some of the things that you need to consider:
Size of the microwave: You can choose the oven depending on the size. This is also important as there will be a huge number of family members and the size of the dish to be put in that particular amount of oven capacity needs to be known. For a family with 2 or 3 members, it is good to choose a smalls oven that measures around 20 liters. You can opt for the mid sizes ones that come with 23 liters for a cooking meal for the large family. Such an oven comes with high power.
The brands: as said earlier there are so many brands so the oven is available in the market. Some brands do stand out to be the best in terms of functions but the price can be quite high while some might be overpriced and quality that you get may not be that incredible. Brands like Samsung, Toshiba and LG are trending of course but this fact is also true that there are some new options as well in the market which are arising and which of course claims to be the most prominent and trending ones in the market.
Automatic sensor: It makes no point to buy the oven that is just loaded with some basic features. In this modern world where things are being designed to save time and have impeccable features, it is better for you too to consider the best options and talking of which, look for the oven that has automatic sensor solution that would shut down automatically. It will protect the heat from any kind of overheating of the food.
Power Rating: If the power rating is high then you would take less cooking time. The small size oven usually comes intending to consume less power which is (800-1000 watt) as compared to the larger ones (1000-1600 watts). Now the decision is all yours on which oven to choose.
Other features: Options like control panel be it the manual one, touch pad one or both should also be considered. In today’s time, companies have started with the concept of mechanical control panels. You need to think from the kid’s safety point of view too. This type of feature is called child safety lock that protects any kind of misuse which kids may do unintentionally and this way avoids any kind of accidents. Price should also be well-taken care. Make sure instead of making a rash decision, you take a moment to decide the budget and features that you expect in it.
This buying guide is not merely for reading purposes. But if you follow them well, you are most likely to get the right product after which you won’t repent of buying. But again, don’t compromise with any of the right options just to save money, after all, it is one kind of investment that should be worth it.
Solo Microwave Ovens Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the different functions for which we can use the solo microwave ovens?
Nowadays, microwave solo ovens are getting highly technical and advanced. And now, you can use them to make cakes, cook food and provide you with an easy and quick way to warm up the food. So, if you are looking for a handy kitchen tool that can help you a lot to utilize your time in the kitchen and help you in making delicious dishes, the solo microwave oven will be a worthy item to buy. Solo microwave ovens are great to have at home kitchen, especially if you love trying hands n different and new recipes.
2. What are the things that should be taken care of while purchasing a new solo microwave oven?
Like any other cooking medium, there are a few important things that you need to keep in mind purchasing a new solo microwave oven. Some of these critical points are power capacity and usability. Be sure to keep these three things in mind when you are out for purchasing a new and reliable solo microwave oven for your home. Apart from these, there are a few more things that you should not ignore while buying a new oven. These are brand value, warranty and performance. So, try to keep them in mind while purchasing a new solo microwave, and you will be able to find the perfect solo microwave oven for yourself.
3. My solo microwave oven makes too much noise. Is it normal?
The noise made by the microwave oven is a common issue that users often complain about. However,the noise is caused due to the internal fan of the microwave oven, and this is done in order to keep the temperature of the oven in control. This is perfectly normal, and you should not worry about this at all. Give your oven a few minutes to cool down, and your solo microwave oven will serve you for years without an issue.
4. Can I use soap to clean the microwave solo oven?
Yes. But it is not recommended at all. Instead, use a mix of water and mild dishwashing liquid, damp cloth, remove excess water and wipe the microwave thoroughly. Also, make sure that the microwave is clean and dry before plugging it in.
5. Do I need to purchase the different cookware for the microwave solo oven?
Yes. You should buy a set of microwave-safe cookware to make full use of the microwave oven. The normal steel utensils and cookware won’t work in the microwave, and can severely damage the oven. Make sure that the utensils you are using are labeled as “Microwave-safe” before placing in the microwave.Typically these utensils are made up of glass, plastic and silicone.
6. My microwave oven’s interior gets too much moist while cooking the food. Is it normal?
Yes, this is perfectly normal. The microwave oven uses the moisture in the food to cook it. That is why it is completely normal to see the moist vapors accumulated on the top and front glass of the microwave oven. SO, don’t worry about the oven’s interior on being moist. Just wipe it out with a clean and soft kitchen towel once the oven is cooled down and it is ready to be used again.
7. Are solo microwave ovens worth buying?
For the homeowners who love trying new recipes and want a kitchen tool that can help them cook food along with preparing the dishes, the solo microwave ovens are worth purchasing. Try them, and you are not going to be disappointed with them.
Now that you have all the detailed information on how to buy the right solo microwave oven, it is time to start with your home. Along with the above-listed products that are trending in the market, it is better that you speak with family members and friends who previously have purchased such products and get a clear idea on which could be the right heating appliance for you. You must compare all the products well and then decide on whether the product that you have liked can fulfill your expectations within the price budget that you have set or not. So what are you waiting for? Start with your search today to find the right one.