In India today’s busy and fast life, people are unable to give enough time for regular cooking. You always want to make the cooking process faster and more efficient in your kitchen. In this kind of situation, you may need to go for a microwave for your kitchen. Microwave oven is one of the most needed appliances for your home at the present time. In the western countries, you will find a microwave oven in every kitchen and this trend is catching up in countries like India as well.
Microwave oven will fit in every kitchen because of its use. It will be a very efficient appliance that you can use for hundreds of veg and non-veg recipes in your kitchen.
If you are also thinking about getting a microwave oven below 20000 INR. for your kitchen, you will find lots of options in the market and you can go for several brands with different models.
Table of Contents
- Best Buy Microwave Ovens Below 20000 INR
- 1. LG 32 L Convection Microwave Oven
- 2. LG 28 L Convection Microwave Oven
- 3. Samsung 28 L Convection Microwave Oven
- 4. Godrej 28 L Inverter Convection Microwave Oven
- 5. Bosch 32 L Convection Microwave Oven
- 6. IFB 30 L Convection Microwave Oven
- 7. Samsung 32 L Convection Microwave Oven
- 8. LG 28 L Charcoal Convection Microwave Oven
- 9. Godrej 30 L Convection Microwave Oven
- 10. Haier 30 L Convection Microwave Oven
- Microwave Oven Cleaning and Caring Guidelines
Do an expensive oven really worth the money?
When you think about getting a new microwave oven for your kitchen, you will find several models in every budget. Either you can go for a cheap microwave oven available in the market or you can go for an expensive one. Every customer thinks about the worth of an expensive oven for the kitchen. If you need a short answer, it will depend on your needs and use. One thing is for sure that you will find expensive ovens much better than the cheaper ones in many ways.
If you are thinking about investing good money on an expensive microwave oven, it will be better and more useful in the following ways:
- Better quality insulation
If you are getting an expensive microwave oven, you will definitely find better quality insulation in it. With better insulation, you will find it very efficient to use every day in your kitchen. If you are going to cook something in it, you will be able to do it quickly and it will be very effective to save your time on cooking.
- Energy efficiency
With better insulation, you will find the expensive ovens much energy efficient. If you are going to use it regularly in your kitchen, you will find it beneficial because of its energy efficiency features. It will be very effective to save your money on the energy bills for a long time.
- Durable quality
When you are going to choose an expensive microwave oven of a trusted brand, you do not have to worry about durability and quality issues. They are known to provide durable designs that you can use without any kind of problem for a long time. With better durability, you can use it efficiently without the need of any repairs.
If you are investing in a trusted brand, you will also find many advanced features for controls and stylish design to match the interiors of your kitchen. Because of these reasons, you can definitely go for a trusted brand for an expensive microwave oven for your kitchen.
Best Buy Microwave Ovens Below 20000 INR
If you are looking for some of the good options in the budget of Rs 20,000, you can pick any of the following options:
1. LG 32 L Convection Microwave Oven
LG is one of the top brands in the market to provide home appliances. When you are going to get an expensive microwave oven for your kitchen, you can definitely go for LG brand for it. This LG microwave oven comes within the capacity of 32 litres so it will be suitable for the large families in India. It can be used for baking, cooking, grilling, reheating, defrosting and more as per your kitchen requirements.
In this microwave oven, you will find 211 menu options for auto cooking that you will love four Indian food items. It is available with diet fry feature that you can use for your favourite food like pakoras, samosa and more in Indian kitchen without compromising on its test. It also provides the baking option for 12 different kinds of rotis including naans, kulchas, tandoori rotis, parathas, rumalirotis, lachchas and many more.
There is no need to worry about setting the temperature and cooking time because of its pre-programmed options in auto cook menu. According to your selected dish, you can choose it and can start the oven. You will also find the feature of pasteurize milk that will be very beneficial when you want to heat the milk without boiling it. It is designed in a way that you can find it very safe to use and it is very easy to clean because of its steam clean feature.it has a very stylish design to match the interiors of your modern kitchen and you will find one year warranty on this oven.
- Large capacity of 32 litre
- Safe and easy to use
- Stylish and durable design
- Comes with a range of options for your cooking needs
- Can be noisy in some operations
2. LG 28 L Convection Microwave Oven
It is another excellent option for LG lovers who want to get a microwave oven for the kitchen. It is available with a capacity of 28 litres and you will find it excellent for baking, cooking, grilling, defrosting and reheating. In this microwave oven, you will find 251 options for auto cooking and it has these features for 175 different Indian recipes. If you want to prepare the dishes like samosas and pakora with minimum oil usage in your kitchen, it has the feature of diet fry for it. You can also prepare 12 different types of Indian roti with it.
It has a stainless steel cavity that is rustproof and excellent for uniform heating inside the oven. If we talk about the design and styling of this microwave oven, you will find it elegant for your modern kitchen. It comes with an attractive floral pattern that looks amazing with the modern interiors of your kitchen. If you want the best microwave oven with 28-litres capacity, it can be your next choice for many good reasons.
If you are going to get LG microwave oven for your home, you do not have to worry about the quality issues. It comes with 1-year brand warranty and you will find good after-sales service by LG brand. If you don’t want to go for its larger capacity version of 32, it can be the right choice for your family that you can get in your budget. It will have all the same features and you don’t need to worry about usability and quality issues when you are going to use it every day in your kitchen.
- Beautiful design with floral pattern
- Comes with 251 auto cooking options
- Perfect for Indian dishes and recipes
- Good quality and easy to use
- No major cons
3. Samsung 28 L Convection Microwave Oven
Samsung is another big name in the industry to provide home and kitchen appliances for the customers. If you want to go for a microwave oven having premium quality and design, you can choose this convection microwave oven by Samsung. It is made for effortless use with its user-friendly features and you will find 28-litre capacity that will be perfect for standard Indian families.
If you want to enjoy your favourite fried food without the use of deep fryer in your vision, you can use this microwave oven for it. It comes with slim fry technology that is perfect to reduce up to 80% fat in your recipes. With this microwave oven, you will find 130 options in auto cook menu and you can use it for 100 Indian recipes. Because of its ceramic enamel cavity, it is very safe and hygienic to use every day in your kitchen.
This Samsung microwave oven is very premium and sleek and design that will perfectly enhance the beauty of your modern kitchen. It has a bright display where you can see all the settings and controls easily. Because of its pre-programmed local recipe menu, you will find it very easy to use for your favourite local food. You can even use it to prepare the curd anytime at your home without wasting lots of time.it also comes with 1-year brand warranty and you will find good after-sales service by Samsung.
- Stylish and elegant design with high-quality performance
- Six power level to adjust the temperature from 40 to 200 degree celsius
- Comes with 130 auto cook menu options
- Smart features for efficient use
- Samsung doesn’t provide a starter kit so you will need to download it from the website.
4. Godrej 28 L Inverter Convection Microwave Oven
Godrej is a well-trusted name in the Indian market and they provide a complete range of home appliances for the customers. If you want to go for an inverter convection microwave oven for your kitchen, you can trust Godrej brand for quality and features. This microwave oven is available with 28-litre capacity and it is very efficient to use for your daily kitchen cooking, baking, defrosting, reheating needs. With this microwave oven, you will find 355 instacook menu options that will be perfect for your everyday needs.
If you are going to use this microwave oven for your favourite dishes in your kitchen, you can simply choose from the pre-programmed menu options and you don’t need to worry about time and power level settings. If you want to enjoy free cooking, you can use this microwave has the perfect option for it. Because of the use of inverter technology, it will provide up to 15% faster cooking and 40% faster-defrosting features.
You will be able to use this microwave oven for Indian as well as international dishes and recipes. Because of its eight direction system, you will find evenly cooked food with delicious taste. Because of its stainless-steel cavity, you will find it very durable and then you don’t need to worry about rusting on it. It is very easy to clean after every use and you will love the design of it. It also comes with 1-year brand warranty and you will find good service by Godrej with their 650 + service centres across the country.
- 355 auto menu options for effortless cooking
- Steam cleaning technology
- Inverter technology for faster cooking and frosting
- Energy-efficient microwave oven
- No major cons
5. Bosch 32 L Convection Microwave Oven
Bosch microwave oven can be excellent service for your kitchen if you need larger capacity of 32 litres. It will be perfect for big Indian families for everyday kitchen needs. In this microwave oven, you will be able to select from 7 cooking modes including grilling, frylite, convection for baking, combination, motorised rotisserie, tandoori, reheating along with defrosting. It will be perfect for your everyday kitchen needs because it has advanced features for efficient cooking.
In this microwave oven, you will find 121 automatic cooking programs that you can select as per your needs. If you want to eat healthy with minimal fat, frylite technology is perfect what you will find in this microwave oven. It also has tandoori functions so that you can use it for the cooking of your favourite paneer or chicken dishes.It has a glass-covered door that is very safe to use for your operations. You will also find lots of options for time and temperature settings for your favourite dishes.
If you are choosing this microwave oven, you can find auto programs for different categories including rice, snacks, meat, soup, seafood, vegetarian, dessert and appetizers. With all these excellent features, you do not have to compromise on the styling and design with this microwave oven. It will perfectly fit in your modern kitchen with its black and silver design. It comes with a 2-year warranty by the brand.
- Comes with 7 different cooking modes
- 121 automatic cooking programs
- 2-year brand warranty
- Sleek and stylish design
- No major cons
6. IFB 30 L Convection Microwave Oven
Most of the people might be surprised to know that IFB is an Indian brand and therefore, all their products have a design that is best for Indian household needs. The brand is almost 47-years old and it has a good legacy of marketing good quality electronic appliances. When compared to brands like Bosch, LG, Samsung, etc. IFB so far has been able to hold the ground against them.
The 30BRC2 model microwave oven has a 30-liter capacity and is best recommended for large families. While some microwaves from other brands with the same capacity tend to look bulky, this one looks comparatively well designed. This microwave oven could be used for grilling, defrosting, baking, and reheating.
The touch keypad on this microwave oven is stylish and could match any room aesthetics. The 101 inbuilt auto cook menu makes it easy for any user to perform their requirements. This microwave oven comes with a child lock feature that ensures total safety. The manufacturer offers a 3-year warranty on the magnetron and cavity and a 1-year warranty on the product.
- Easy to clean
- Warrantied product
- Inbuilt auto cook menu
- Lacks the feature to prevent overheating
7. Samsung 32 L Convection Microwave Oven
Samsung is not an unknown brand, it has been on the market for a long time. Unlike most of the other brands, most of the products from Samsung comes incorporated with the latest technology.
The MC32J7035CT microwave over from this brand has an overall capacity of 32-liters. Unlike other microwave ovens, this one comes with both touch and dial heat control, which comes handy if the tough malfunctions. The slimfry tech incorporated into this microwave oven facilitates frying food without using a deep fryer.
The manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty on the product, a 10-year warranty on the ceramic cavity, and a 5-year warranty on the magnetron. This microwave oven has a child lock feature that could make this appliance safe for use at home with children. This microwave oven has 220 inbuilt auto cook recipes.
- Long warranty period
- Child lock feature
- Stylish looks
- Made of high-quality stainless steel
- Not easy to clean
8. LG 28 L Charcoal Convection Microwave Oven
LG has been always on the top of the microwave oven market. The brand has always a consistency in the quality of their products and this is one reputation that no other brand could claim. The MJ2886BWUM model microwave oven is one such appliance from LG that does not stand second to other microwaves at this price range.
This microwave oven has an overall capacity of 28-liters and is best for large families. The floral design on the oven makes it suitable for modern room aesthetics. The microwave oven boasts tactile control buttons, child lock, and a stainless-steel cavity that is guaranteed to last long.
The brand LG offers a starter kit with this microwave oven and also offers exceptional inbuilt auto cook features. To be precise, 271 auto cook menus. The manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty on the product. 5 years on the magnetron, and a 10-year warranty on the charcoal lighting.
- Best warranty period
- Inbuilt auto cook option
- Made in India
- Good quality accessories offered with this product
- The sellers packaging is not good
9. Godrej 30 L Convection Microwave Oven
Godrej is one of the oldest electrical appliance brands in India today. You could imagine the brand’s reputation as it could survive this long in a competition against international brands on the market today. This microwave oven has a maximum capacity of 30-liters and is best for large families.
This one comes designed with features that could help in grilling, cooking, defrosting, and reheating. One of the best features incorporated into a microwave oven is the health fry feature that allows any user to fry food without using oil.
The manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty on the product and a 3-year warranty on the magnetron. The cavity in this microwave oven is made of stainless steel and therefore, the cavity is rust-free. The multi-distribution system in this microwave oven helps in faster and even cooking.
- Good overall design
- Stainless-steel made
- Good quality touch heat controls
- Steam clean feature
- Produces comparatively more noise
10. Haier 30 L Convection Microwave Oven
Haier entered the microwave oven market just a few years back. However, within this period, the brand has gained a reputation and has seen to the fact that their product boast quality.
This microwave oven comes designed for large families and it has a 30-liters capacity. This microwave oven is best for reheating, defrosting, grilling, and cooking purposes with ease. But, the manufacturer does not offer a starter kit with this microwave oven.
Even if the price of the microwave oven is low, it comes with very attractive features like child lock, jog wheel heat control, etc. The manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty on the product and a 3-year warranty on the magnetron.
- Exception floral design
- Several cooking features incorporated
- 400 inbuilt auto cook menus
- Steam clean feature
- The accessories that come with this microwave oven is comparatively low.
Microwave Oven Cleaning and Caring Guidelines
As you read earlier, the microwave is one of the important kitchen appliances. It can use in making different types of food items. It requires proper maintenance cleaning and time to time maintenance. If you are using a microwave and not sure how to clean it. Reading below mentioned steps should be your priority. Here are some of the suggestions that might help you keep your microwave clean and in better condition:
- Use an ideal space for placement – Most of the kitchens are designed in such ways, where there is no specific space for keeping a microwave. Mostly countertop designs are being used for placing ovens. Because of the heat discharging feature, it requires proper space for ventilation.
- Focus on Regular Cleaning – Using microwaves regularly means reduce efforts and save time too. Let it be cool after every use, then use soft wipes or a damp cloth to clean the inside part of the oven. It is necessary because for next time use. The small food particles and spatter stay on the internal structure and reduce the working proficiency if you are not cleaning it well. If you are not maintaining proper hygiene and cleanliness of the oven, the chance of germs may increase easily inside the oven.
- Use accurate dishwasher – Dishwasher must be picked accurately for oven’s cleaning. The right dishwasher secures your oven’s reheating for a long duration. It doesn’t cause any damage and scratches.
- Tips for Weekly cleaning – Sometimes, weekly cleaning must require to keep save the long life of the oven. You can use soda, lemon, and vinegar to clean the oven. These cleaning alternatives help in removing stubborn stains to the interior and exteriors parts of the microwave. Apart from this, you can also use a regular dish wash liquid for their cleaning.
- Taking Care of door – The oven door is a gentle structure that needs much care and safety. Make sure when you are opening the door, it should hit the wall or something else. Remember, food won’t cook well if the door is damaged. Even, the cost of fixing the new door is around 2000 to 3000 Rs.
- Use special containers – Some containers designed for oven use only. Don’t use plastic made containers. They can melt quickly and make your food’s taste worsen. So, a user is suggested to use microwave-safe containers which are made of the toughest plastic, glass and ceramic.
If you have a budget of Rs 20,000 and you want to get a premium microwave oven in 2021, you can select any of these options. Make sure to consider your needs and check out the reviews of all these microwave ovens before choosing your favourite one.