Looking for a Microwave Oven Under 10,000 rupees budget in India? Let us help you!
Microwaves Ovens have existed for a long time but they have really transformed the way you cook. The earliest version of the microwaves only had the functionality to heat or boil things but today, the microwaves have a much higher utility factor than this. The utility has been expended to baking, grilling and other such cooking functions. With all these things, Microwave has really transformed and they have now turned into something that can replace some of your kitchen appliances in India.
Because of all the utility that microwave comes with, it really makes sense to purchase one for your kitchen and that would make things a lot easier for you. A lot of people are under an impression that purchasing Microwave is a costly affair but this is not true. The fact is that you can purchase Microwave in less than 10,000 INR price as well. So, if you are looking for a microwave that is affordable then you are certainly at the right place. We are going to help you with the list of some of the best microwaves that are available in Indian and that are priced at less than Rs 10,000. If you are looking for less budget microwaves check this list for microwave oven below 5000 rupees in India.
Let us move ahead and check out some of the advantages before moving ahead to the list.
Some Advantages You Cannot Ignore
- It is quick to use the microwave and this is how you can automate the cooking. There is very minimal intervention required while you are using a microwave.
- The heating is even and this is mainly because of the fact that there is no heating element but there are waves that are heating the hood at a molecular level. This means that the microwave radiation penetrates deep into the food.
- The risk of burning is reduced significantly as you are not dealing with direct heat. The risk of getting a burn is much higher while you are using a stove.
Table of Contents
- Best Buy Microwave Ovens Below 10000 INR
- 1. IFB 20 L Convection Microwave Oven 20SC2
- 2. Samsung 21 L Convection Microwave Oven CE73JD-B/XTL
- 3. Godrej 20 L Convection Microwave Oven GMX 20 CA5 MLZ
- 4. BPL 25 L Convection Microwave Oven BPLMW25CIG
- 5. LG 20 L Solo Microwave Oven MS2043BP
- 6. Whirlpool 20 L Convection Microwave Oven Magicook 20BC
- 7. Panasonic 20 L Grill Microwave Oven NN-GT221WF
- 8. Bajaj 25 L Convection Microwave Oven 2504 ETC
- 9. Haier 23 L Convection Microwave Oven HIL2301CSSH
- 10. Amazon Basics 30 L Convection Microwave
- Microwave Oven Using Mistakes To Avoid
Best Buy Microwave Ovens Below 10000 INR
Let us now have a look at some of the best microwaves available option below 10K in India
1. IFB 20 L Convection Microwave Oven 20SC2
Our list starts with a 20L microwave oven from IFB and the fact is that IFB is one of the best brands that are available in the market. There are as many as 24 cooking options in this microwave. It comes with a small display and the automatic cooking options available includes bread snack, reheat functionality, beverages, stuffed vegetables, rice dishes, tandoori Dhaba, dessert and desi masala mix. Apart from this, there are multiple modes that can be used. For example, you can only use the microwave function or you can use only the grill or convection function. To enhance the speed of cooking, you can also use microwave + Grill or Microwave + Convection.
The built quality of the microwave is also quite impressive and the brand offers a long warranty on the microwave. In terms of cleaning, it is quite easy to clean the microwave. The keypad is membrane touch keypad which can be used easily and cleaned easily. This microwave is available in metallic silver colour and the maximum power consumption here is 2200 watts in case of the microwave. The maximum power consumption while using a grill of microwave is just 1200 watts. This microwave also has a special feature of child lock which can be enabled easily. Overall, it’s a reliable product that you can buy under the price of Rs.10,000.
- This microwave comes with 24 auto cook functions including some of the menu options which are designed for Indian household.
- The warranty applicable on this microwave is 1 year but there is a 3 year warranty on magnetron and cavity.
- This can also be used as convection which can help you in grilling, reheating, defrosting and cooking.
- The dimensions of the microwave are 262 mm x 452 mm x 390 mm.
2. Samsung 21 L Convection Microwave Oven CE73JD-B/XTL
The second product in our list is available from Samsung and you would agree with us that Samsung is one of the most preferred household brands in India. In terms of size, the microwave should be enough for a family and it has multiple functionalities as well. Talking about the functionality, you get Keep Warm, Defrost, Cafeteria, Tikka, Healthy Cooking, Kids Nutrition and vegetables mode. Apart from this, there are regular microwave, grill, convection, Connection + Microwave and Convection + Grill modes that you can use. The power consumption during microwave is 1200 watts and during the convection function, the power consumption is 2350 watts.
If you are very specific about the quality of the product then this one should meet your needs because of the fact that the microwave has a cavity which is coated with ceramic. This enhances the life of microwave and it also enables Samsung to provide you with a really long warranty. The body is scratch resistant and it is also very easy to clean. Overall, it is a reliable product that you can choose as it features a triple distribution system. With the help of this machine, you can cook almost everything and it offers all the required functionality.
- Has a total capacity of 21 L which is enough for a family of 3 to 5 members.
- The microwave can be used for convection and along with that, you can also use the microwave for defrosting, grilling, reheating and other such cooking functions.
- The warranty on the microwave is 1 year and on the magnetron, the warrant applicable is 5 years. The microwave has a ceramic coated cavity and the warranty on the cavity is 10 years.
- The dimensions of the microwave are 489 mm x 444 mm x 282 mm
3. Godrej 20 L Convection Microwave Oven GMX 20 CA5 MLZ
We also have a microwave from Godrej and this is one of the oldest brands in India. The good news is that Godrej also manufactures microwaves and they are very affordable. The microwave is one of the most basic models and it is really easy to operate this microwave because of the simple interface. You can set the power levels, grill combination functionality and convection functionality with help of the tactile buttons and you can go ahead and select the menu options from the 9 options available. These menu options can be selected via a knob. The warranty policy is also quite good as it comes with 5 years warranty on magnetron and hence you are covered from the risk of spending on any kind of repairs.
LED Display helps you in checking the time of the cycle and other such settings. In addition to this, the body of the microwave is designed with stainless steel which makes it all the more durable. The material is scratch-resistant and sturdy to use. The advantage of this microwave is that it offers versatility but at the same time, it ensures that the cooking is done quickly. The temperature settings are wide and the oven cools down quickly after the cooking is done. This acts as a safety measure to protect the user.
- This has a capacity of 20 L and it is enough for a family of 3 members.
- This microwave also has all the required functionality which includes convection, grilling, reheating, cooking and defrosting.
- The warranty applicable on the microwave is 1 year and the warranty applicable on the magnetron is 5 years.
- The microwave features multiple control buttons which include tactile buttons and a jog dial to change the settings.
4. BPL 25 L Convection Microwave Oven BPLMW25CIG
On number 4, we have a microwave from BPL and this microwave takes the prize when it comes to the best-looking microwave. Yes, it is one of the best looking appliances for the kitchen and it comes with a black finish. The functionality is endless and there are auto cooking modes for cake, beverages, spaghetti, potato, popcorn, pizza, chicken and even defrost. You can also choose the functionality between convection, grill, microwave or a combination of microwave + grill and microwave + convection. The auto cooking options are easy to use and they provide a lot of versatility to the user as well.
In terms of control options, there is a membrane type keypad which can be used easily and another advantage of the product is that it helps you in efficient cooking because of the stainless steel cavity. The life of the cavity is also much longer because of the material that is used here. The functionality is designed by keeping Indian users in mind and hence the cooking option supports Indian cuisine as well. The power output of this microwave is 900 watts and the dimensions of the microwave are 48.3 cm x 28.1 cm x 42 cm. Overall, it is a reliable and affordable product from BPL which can be considered for purchase.
- The capacity of the microwave is 25 L and it is sufficient for a family of 4. It is larger than the average microwave size.
- The warranty applicable on the microwave as well as on the magnetron is 1 year.
- This microwave features a membrane type keypad which makes it easy for you to make the selections while using the microwave.
- The cavity of this microwave is made of stainless steel which promotes efficient and uniform heating of the food.
5. LG 20 L Solo Microwave Oven MS2043BP
If you ask any consumer about the premium brand for household products in India then the chances are that they will say it is LG. If you have the same viewpoint and if you do not mind purchasing a very basic microwave then we have a product from LG for you. Believe it or not but this is the most affordable product in our list from LG. It is presently priced at around Rs 5,000 which makes it the cheapest one in the market. The microwave is really efficient in terms of the power usage and it also features an Indian Rasoi function which lets you select one of the 28 auto-cook options. There is a 1.5 hour keep warm functionality and you can also choose between power, health plus and utility corner. The dimensions of this microwave are 455 mm x 320 mm x 252 mm.
Another advantage of purchasing this microwave is that the cavity is anti-bacterial which ensures healthy cooking and it also comes with the next step guide feature. The intellowave technology that comes with this microwave ensures faster cooking for you. If you are fine with purchasing something that is just a microwave without a grill and a convection function then you can certainly go ahead and purchase this product. It will prove to be one of the best and the most affordable for your home.
- It has a capacity of 20 L which is sufficient for small families and bachelors.
- The maximum power output here is 700 watts and it uses 2450 MHz frequency band to heat the food.
- Comes with 1 year warranty on the microwave and on the magnetron.
- It features 44 auto cooking option which also includes options for cooking 28 Indian Dishes
6. Whirlpool 20 L Convection Microwave Oven Magicook 20BC
Another popular brand that is in our list is Whirlpool and the microwave at number 6 in our list is from Whirlpool. To begin with, this is a 20 L microwave and it is from the Magicook series from the brand. This model is always in high demand and it can be difficult to fetch your hands on this microwave because of the popularity. The best part about the microwave is the types of functionality that it offers. It allows you to cook without oil and it also allows you to cook 118 Indian dishes in auto mode. You will find options for Breakfast, Cakes, Desserts, Snacks, Tikkas, Continental, Curries, Sabzi, Beverages, Bread and Rice. In addition to this, you can also select the serving size which helps the microwave in adjusting the power automatically.
In addition to all the details mentioned above, you can use this microwave in a microwave mode, Grill + Microwave Mode, Oven Mode, Convection + Microwave Mode and for defrosting food. The dimensions of this product are 450 mm x 26 mm x 40 mm. In terms of utility, a lot of people find this model better than air fryers as it is able to retain a lot of moisture in the food which ensures that it doesn’t feel dried out.
- Whirlpool offers a 1 year warranty on the microwave and 5 years warranty on the magnetron.
- The microwave ensures that it reduces the cooking time by 50% while retaining 45% more moisture when compared with an air fryer.
- There is specific functionality for zero oil cooking which helps you in adhering to a healthy diet while using the microwave.
- The microwave has 118 Indian dishes auto-programmed for cooking and this also includes many 2 minute recipes.
7. Panasonic 20 L Grill Microwave Oven NN-GT221WF
On number 7, we have a microwave from Panasonic which yet another reliable brand that can be considered. This microwave offers extensive features to the user which includes micro power mode, grill mode, auto defrost mode and a combination mode where you can utilize Microwave + Grill. With all these features, you can use an auto cooking mode which includes reheat mode, main dish mode, dry side dish mode, gravy side dish mode, soup mode, snack mode, tandoor or grill mode, Japanese Mode, Dessert Mode and a Cake Mode. You can also choose the auto menu/weight mode where you can select the weight and the microwave will select the cooking function automatically.
As mentioned earlier, the microwave has a capacity of 20 L and it comes with 1 year warranty. Sharing more details about the auto cook mode, it should be noted that the microwave has 38 auto cooking menu out of which 26 are Indian cooking modes. With the reheat mode, there is no need to set the power and timer. The microwave does that automatically for you and it would heat the food for you. In terms of price, the microwave is quite affordable and it can be purchased easily. You can check out more details about this model by visiting the product page of the microwave. Lastly, this model is available only in white colour finish.
- The capacity of this microwave from Panasonic is 20 L
- The maximum power output is 1000 watts when the grill function is used and the maximum output is just 800 watts when the microwave is used.
- Panasonic offers 1 year warranty on the microwave and on the magnetron.
- Features Indian cuisine auto-cooking mode along with some other cuisines as well.
8. Bajaj 25 L Convection Microwave Oven 2504 ETC
Bajaj also entered the space of kitchen appliances and it also started manufacturing products such as microwave. You can certainly go ahead and check out this microwave from Bajaj which is loaded with the features. To begin with, the microwave has an auto cooking option for Pizza, Potato, Meat, Fish, Vegetables, Beverages, Pasta, popcorn, Cake and Chicken. You also get the option to choose between bake, grill microwave and a combination. You can use this microwave in a combi mode as well. The knob at the bottom of the panel can be used to adjust the timer, weight or to select the auto menu option.
Auto cook options are easy to use and the different power levels in the microwave provide you with enough flexibility to cook almost everything. The colour of this microwave is silver grey and it has dimensions of 532 mm x 313 mm x 421 mm. with this, the weight of the microwave is 18.24 Kg. In addition to all this, the microwave has a power wattage of 1300 watts. It is quite efficient in terms of power usage and hence you would not face any such issues while using the microwave. The body is made of metal which makes the microwave really sturdy to use. In our opinion, you can certainly opt for this microwave without any issues.
- This microwave from Bajaj has a capacity of 25 L which is enough for a big family as well.
- The functions integrated into this microwave are grilling, baking, reheating, defrosting and automatic cooking.
- The brand offers 1 year warranty on the microwave and it also comes with a child lock.
- Apart from the features listed above, the microwave has a membrane type button panel along with a knob for easy selection of the option.
9. Haier 23 L Convection Microwave Oven HIL2301CSSH
Haier is a global brand that manufactures microwaves and other electrical appliances. We also have a product from Haier in our list and this one is a very basic model but it has a really good built quality. Since this microwave has a multi-functionality, you can use it for grilling, baking, reheating, defrosting and other cooking options. There are buttons to control the functionality along with a knob which makes it a lot easier to use the microwave. Talking about the body of the microwave, it is made of stainless steel and it has a glass finish. The cavity of the microwave is made of stainless steel and the grill functionality uses 2 quartz tube along with 1 steel pipe.
The maximum power generated by the magnetron is 940 watts and this is enough for heating or cooking functionality. The capacity is also good and the defrost option works like magic. The design of the microwave is quite sleek and it also has an intuitive control which is coupled with a display. You can use the smart cleaning function which can remove all the grease and grime in just 15 minutes with the help of the steam. This feature is certainly a required one when it comes to cooking Indian dishes
- The total capacity of the microwave is 23 L and it can be used for a family of 4 members.
- The control type includes the button options and it also includes a knob to control the temperature weight or to select the auto cooking option.
- The microwave comes with grill and convection options as well
- The warranty applicable on this microwave is 1 year and the same is also applicable to the magnetron.
10. Amazon Basics 30 L Convection Microwave
With this, we will move on to the last product on our list which is from Amazon Basics. The brand has a good reputation and it is known for providing affordable yet sturdy and efficient products to the users. The microwave has functionality for cooking Pizza, Potato, Meat, Fish, Vegetables, Beverages, Pasta, Popcorn, cake and even Chicken. You can use it simply like a microwave or you can utilize the grill and convection function of the microwave. The good part here is that the microwave can work in combination mode which can make it really easy to cook the food. There is the knob at the bottom which can control the time and weight. The knob also helps you in selecting the auto-menu.
The microwave is a complete package and it also comes with pre-heat functionality that helps you in evenly cooking the dishes. It is especially useful while baking cakes, bread or while grilling chicken. The capacity of this microwave is 30 L which is the maximum and if you have a large family then this is going to be the perfect one for you. It is available at an affordable price and the microwave is also very sturdy. The stainless steel body ensures that it is scratch-resistant and that the user doesn’t have to face any issues while cleaning the microwave.
- The capacity of this microwave is 30 L which is the maximum in our list and it can be used for a family of 6 members.
- The microwave comes with a 1 year warranty on the machine and 3 years warranty on the magnetron.
- There are 65 auto cooking options available in this microwave and it also has convection and grill option which works like magic.
- You also get unique functions like child lock and preheat functions.
Microwave Oven Using Mistakes To Avoid
A microwave oven is one of the most common appliances in the present day. Whether you want to cook a meal or just reheat the food, microwave can quickly do it on time. It will save you a lot of time. The process of using this microwave oven is very simple, but there are certain things that you should know before you start using it. If you are not using it in the right way, the food will not taste good, the appliance will get damaged, or even accidents can happen. So, if you are using it for the first time, here is the list of some common mistakes that you need to avoid.
- Irregular cleaning:
To enjoy hygienic food and also to enhance the life of the microwave oven, it is very important to clean the microwave on a regular basis. It is a good habit to clean microwave after every use to get rid of any food particles that spill out on the walls. If you don’t use it on a regular basis, then make sure to clean the outside area once every two days and the inside area should be cleaned at least once in a week.
- Using the wrong containers:
It is not always necessary that you use glass containers in the oven. Plastic containers can also be used, but you should make it a point that you are using only the microwave-safe containers. It will be printed on the package whether they are microwave safe or not. So, check that before you decide which is the best for your oven.
- High temperature:
This is one of the most common mistakes that many people make when they are in a hurry. Usually, it is a misconception that food will get cooked up faster when you cook at high temperature. When you are doing that, some part of the food will get overcooked, while some part of it will remain raw. So, it is always a good idea to maintain the right temperature based on what kind of food you are cooking. If you are not sure, then you can maintain a medium temperature for cooking.
- Not stirring the food:
Like we already discussed, many people want the food to be cooked very fast and hence place it at high temperature and do not care about it. But leaving the food at high temperature or not stirring it will result in unevenly cooked food. You should stir the food once for a few minutes so that you can enjoy the taste of the meal that you are making.
- No weight on the microwave oven:
Microwave oven occupies some space in your kitchen, and if there is any space issue, many people place some small containers on top of the microwave. That is not the right thing to do because it emits transmissions and rays and that can be harmful to the products placed on it. That can even lead to accidents, and hence you need to be very careful.
This is just a small list of mistakes as many people make different kinds of mistakes as they are not sure what to cook and how to cook in a microwave oven.
This was all the possible information about the best microwaves in India under Rs 10,000. You can choose to opt for any of the models and we assure you that they are reliable. You can also check some of the factors while opting for these microwaves which include the size, the power efficiency and the functionality that the microwave supports. Another feature that you can look into while purchasing the microwave is the add-on accessories that you are getting with it. These are some of the important factors and off course, you need to check the warranty of the microwave as well. Most of the brands offer a longer warranty on magnetron.
So, don’t wait any longer and order one of these microwaves from the list. For more information about any model, you can visit the product page of the microwave listed in the section above.